1. To help Catholic married women to appreciate, the sacramental character, responsibilities
and permanence of marriage, and to live in unselfish love observing the laws of God and His
2. To assist them to bring up their children practising Catholics and public spirited citizens.
3. To teach and defend Christian values in family life, and to ensure for their children Catholic
4. To offer love, sympathy and practical help to the family in difficulty.
5. To foster vocations to the Priesthood and Religious life.
6. To support the parish and parish priest in any way deemed necessary.
Spiritual Adviser: Deacon David Hilton, Brentwood, Alt Goch, Flint CH6 5NF, Tel: 01352 735815
Diocesan President: Mrs Jennifer Davies, 57 Albert Avenue, Flint, Flintshire, CH6 5EL. Tel: 01352 732995.
Diocesan Secretary: Mrs. Dorothy Chandler, 44 Borough Grove, Flint, CH6 5DR. Tel: 01352 731352 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diocesan Treasurer: Mrs Mary Cunningham, 5 Sixth Avenue, Flint, Flintshire, CH6 5ND. Tel: 01352 732193
Diocesan Deputy President: Mrs Thelma Perry, 9 Overleigh Drive, Buckley, Flintshire, CH7 2PA. Tel: 01244 541161.
Buckley, Conwy/Llandudno Junction, Connah’s Quay/Shotton, Flint, Holywell, Llandudno, Rhyl, Wrexham St Anne’s,
Associate Members at Barmouth/Harlech, Rhos-on-Sea
National Website: http://theucm.co.uk