St Winefride's Pilgrms; Rest - the old Hospice - has been modernised to provide improved guest house accommodation for pilgrims and visitors, where the Bridgettine Sisters will continue the tradition of service, care and courtesy which has been their hallmark since 1870. Adjacent to the Guest House is the Bridgettine Convent whose lovely chapel is open to pilgrims and visitors who may attend the Sisters' liturgical worship.
The Bridgettine Sisters, with their Charism of Hospitality, welcome any who want to have a quiet time of prayer and for weekends, holidays and retreats. Full board, half board or bed and breakfast are available. The dining room is also available by arrangement for non residential groups.
All rooms are en suite, equipped with bath or shower, central heating, telephone and TV. Double, single and family rooms are available as is a disabled room. There is a lift for the disabled. In addition to the Reception Lounge, there is a Residents' Lounge on the first floor.
The Guest House is situated 200 metres from the High Street and just 350 metres from St Winefride's Well.